Warning ! Road tests performed by EKOBIK beneficiaries have a significant degree of subjectivity. Beneficiaries must consider the comparison between similar conjunctural situations (air temperature and humidity, road category, traffic level, car loading and maintaining the driving force).
The values shown in the presented tables originate long, repeated road tests under the same conditions or values reported by various beneficiaries (fuel consumption) and dynamometrically determined values, on a specialized stand or with GPS dynamometer (power and torque).
Maintaining the effects of EKOBIK depends on the correct maintenance of the car.
Attention to: tire pressure, steering adjustment, suspension condition, engine and gearbox dampers, clutch, engine cooling system, spark plugs, injectors, filters, air conditioning.
Required for observation:
• reduction of consumption
• increase of power
• reduction of pollutant emissions
• reduction of smoke emission
• reduction of corrosion
separate urban traffic, long road, highway
• the tank filled to the “end” of the filling mouth
• the filling is restored after every 300 km
INCREASE OF POWER
• compares to the situation before EKOBIK
• it can be seen in overtaking, starting, climbing long slopes, high speeds on the highway
REDUCTION OF POLLUTANTS
• it can be checked periodically at MOT stations
• a decrease in unpleasant odors from the exhaust may be felt
THE DIMINUATION OF THE SMOKE EMISSION is found at:
• cold start
• strong accelerations
• pronounced slope climb
Ecological. Optimised. Efficient.
The device uses a special active filter, which contains combustion air additive molecules, which it delivers in proportion to engine load. The device is passive and does not consume any engine resources and no mechanical or electrical actuation is required.